Shore dives and other activities Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peppers? I was there a few years ago. The service was terrible and the jerk chicken tasted like BBQ starter fluid. Never been back. I'm glad that they have improved.

Peppers? I was there a few years ago. The service was terrible and the jerk chicken tasted like BBQ starter fluid. Never been back. I'm glad that they have improved.

The jerk was very spicy (liquid lava) but good. My wife got the mahi mahi and said it was very tasty.

I go there occasionally for the Caribbean style fish which I think is one of the best in the area. I would never get jerk chicken from anyplace other than one of the parking lot stands - or Chicken! Chicken!

I find Calico Jack's to be ok for a quick snack - I wouldn't do dinner there though.

Ah Rackhams! Their Curry Cheese Fries are really, really good! A good lively spot to watch a sunset, too.

Curry Cheese Fries....?

Now I have to try this place out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom