Shore dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
I am not diving this weekend. After seeing the waves, there is no way that the ocean will lay down eneough and the vis be more than a couple inches. Call me a wimp on this one. :D

We ALL know you are no wimp! My vote goes to getting back to normal. I call.

Hey Buddy, you responding lets me know you made it through OK. Glad to see your smiling face on the other side! LOL

Nasty "Little" storm. The Big Easy better watch out!

Had a terrific time surfing in Deerfield this morning the waves were SICK. Can't imagine diving will be any good for at least a week...

OK. I agree and trust your collective judgement. However, I really would like to get wet on this trip and am available Monday and Tuesday. So if things calm down enough, I am ready.

Go north to the springs.

Sorry to hear Kat loused up your weekend plans. Now it appears she has grown and is headed my way. (Of course, being 350 miles inland, the storm surge on Lake Ouachita will probably be minimal). Looking forward to seeing you in October.

I live in Pompano and am looking for a spot with more then 2-3 feet vis...lol I saw some of you were planning on hitting LBTS I am bringing my own buddy so no one would have to be paired up with the new guy.

Can I come out to play with guys?:eyebrow:

chuck41:
Sorry to hear Kat loused up your weekend plans. Now it appears she has grown and is headed my way. (Of course, being 350 miles inland, the storm surge on Lake Ouachita will probably be minimal). Looking forward to seeing you in October.

Worst case... the rocks on the dam will get slippery... I still get winded thinking about lugging all my gear down the dam on Lake Ouachita. Good thing I was young and had a strong back.

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom