Shore dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badmojo:
Actually I think they were closer to 5 feet as they were pretty much over my head, and it was a night dive (pitch black), and it was her first time with her new gear....

Once she decides your divin, your divin!

And if you ask her how was the dive, she'd say AAAAAAAWSSOMMEEE, but I think this weekend she'll have to battle 7 - 9' seas...being that her best friend Katrina is paying her (and us) a visit....

Hey folks...scubaguy62 back on the air...long hiatus and still battling with a dial-up and no SB at work, but should be around posting a bit more. Looking forward to some conch diving the neoprene cowgirl style....

Whoo Hoo!!!
Ride them waves!

HEre is where I saw.. neener neener neener... I am working this weekend anyway!!.. hahhahahahaha...

August 3rd... please please please be nice, calm and clear! - -

Well, I am here in Boca. Hope that Katrina throws her tantrum and leaves quickly.

The weather reports I have seen indicate that she ought to be over to the west coast by Saturday. I'm still planning to dive Sunday morning if conditions permit. Otherwise, I still have Monday and Tuesday.

I just drove north on A1A from the causeway through LBTS. There are board and body surfers all along the coast! The larger waves in sets are actually curling with some umph behind them and there's very little "relative" south current to sweep you down to Port Everglades... all in all a "nice" hurricane weekend.

I won't be joining you all on the dive, but I *will* be doing some body surfing... maybe even this afternoon!

BIGSAGE136:
Gary...do you know how to get to Marvel's?

No. I do know the area so post directions from I-95 and Commercial Blvd., or just PM me.

Thanks.

I am not diving this weekend. After seeing the waves, there is no way that the ocean will lay down eneough and the vis be more than a couple inches. Call me a wimp on this one. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom