Shore dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Actually, Walter & maryAnne are coming over to my house around 9 AM- I am stuck with the on-call phone forgot about it, Oliver) & cannot go anywhere. You are all welcome to come to my house!
Marvelous! :07: :yl2jump: :D

I'd love to come along. What's the translation for LBTS?

I hope TS Jose stays away.

olddiver2:
I hope TS Jose stays away.

Interesting track, I dont think it'll do much. Now if I were in New Orleans :crafty:

Now there is a rumor that Scuba (Guerilla) Jenny is coming. Jenny has been known to
swim into 4' curlers. Thank you KBecK!

I am an old man now and anything close to 3' will have my best wishes diving with you. :D

BIGSAGE136:
I am an old man now and anything close to 3' will have my best wishes diving with you. :D
Don’t make me come down there and show you an old man diving. :D

Come on down youngster! It'll be good to see you again :D

Just six more weeks and I will join you. :D

BIGSAGE136:
Now there is a rumor that Scuba (Guerilla) Jenny is coming. Jenny has been known to
swim into 4' curlers.

Actually I think they were closer to 5 feet as they were pretty much over my head, and it was a night dive (pitch black), and it was her first time with her new gear....

Once she decides your divin, your divin!

badmojo:
Actually I think they were closer to 5 feet as they were pretty much over my head, and it was a night dive (pitch black), and it was her first time with her new gear....

Once she decides your divin, your divin!

Gotta love that gal!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom