Shore Dive on Wednesday? Boynton or FTL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ill be cruising down south and should have time for a afternoon dive in either of those locations. I was thinking the Lofthus wreck in Boynton, or Lauderdale by the Sea around the pier. Would anyone like to dive?

Any advice for those locations?

jviehe:
Ill be cruising down south and should have time for a afternoon dive in either of those locations. I was thinking the Lofthus wreck in Boynton, or Lauderdale by the Sea around the pier. Would anyone like to dive?

Any advice for those locations?

I can probably be talked into going at Ft Lauderdale anytime after 5:30.... :wink: Or, you might want to PM Padipro- he's got a boat, & is always looking for buddies during the week.

I think I would be up for a night dive on Wednesday. Same as Marvel, any time after 5:30pm. PM me if anyone wants to go!

Nathan

i might be up for it. I'd have to let you know tomorrow though. I'd have to find some time to get my tank filled since i used it yesterday

jviehe:
Well, i was thinking at slack tide, which is around 5.

Sorry, can't get off work early enough for that time. I would get :hanged:

Well 5 may be pushing it for me too. Coming from North Miami and get off at 4:30. I can get there by 5:30 though

Well, if anyone has a plan I can make it. I was just mentioned that slack tide is at 5, but i dont know if that matters.

I can make 5:30. By the looks of it, it would be just me and you. If you're still up for it just let me know and we'll pick a spot.

Yeah, I guess that will be too late. Ill try and catch you next time. May just solo something farther up the coast instead.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom