Shore Dive on Wednesday? Boynton or FTL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, new plan is to dive Lauderdale by the Sea at 3pm. Anyone coming? Otherwise Im hitting it solo.

Hold up don't give up just yet. Let me see if I can take off rom work early tomorrow

jviehe:
Ok, new plan is to dive Lauderdale by the Sea at 3pm. Anyone coming? Otherwise Im hitting it solo.

Well, actually, the 5pm dive time was for Boyton beach, thats when slack tide is there. Slack tide at FTL is 3:30. I like your spirit though. Ill PM you my cell. Call me if you can make it.

Actually I am in. I got the go ahead to get off work early. Getting off at noon so I can be there by 2 or 2:30. I'll PM you my cell too. Also where do you want to meet?

Hopefully the weather behaves. Unfortunately the forecast calls for up to 7 foot seas. that could be wicked. I've dived in worse though :wink:

amelo1999:
Actually I am in. I got the go ahead to get off work early. Getting off at noon so I can be there by 2 or 2:30. I'll PM you my cell too. Also where do you want to meet?

You don't have to worry bout the tides here.
If you do go solo..PM MikeJacobs for more info since he is our resident expert...
Have fun.
OH geesh.. I just realized that the dive was today..DOOH! Hope it was a good one!

Well actually it never went down. The surf was just way too nasty. Damn I'm getting tired of the weather

Didja note my location? :D

Hah I hadn't noticed that. Very true though. Attached is a pic of it. Note the size of the people and the size of the waves.

Scuba_Jenny:
Didja note my location? :D

amelo1999:
Hah I hadn't noticed that. Very true though. Attached is a pic of it. Note the size of the people and the size of the waves.

Hey! That looks familar!!! Whatcha' doin' in my back yard??? :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom