Sherwood Wisdom 2 differences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Are there any significant differences between the Sherwood Wisdom 2 CG7125 (2008 model) and the CG9125? I know I read there is a differenece in the color of the buttons, but what else is different? There are some great deals on the older model at the moment, and hope they are still available in late May or early June.

The silver button Wisdom 2 has increased memory and a re-designed face cover to make it easier to see. It also has a deep stop reminder that the previous version did not offer. These are the major changes to the Wisdom.

The silver button Wisdom 2 has increased memory and a re-designed face cover to make it easier to see. It also has a deep stop reminder that the previous version did not offer. These are the major changes to the Wisdom.
How Sherwood Wisdom II 9000 series calculate deep stop value and what is a tрreshold depth below that deep stop will apply ?

The deep stop will activate on a descent deeper than 80 feet and calculate a deep stop based on 1/2 the max depth acheived during the dive.

Also note that the two different version of Wisdom 2 require two different USB upload cables, although the PC software is still the same (you have to select which exact model of Wisdom you're using, though).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom