sherwood insight computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hank1111

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a sherwood insight computer with the grey buttons and have just started downloading my info from my dive computer to my home computer. My problem is that my dive computer is set to the 12 hour format but when i download to my home computer the info is in the 24 hour format. Does anyone have any ideas why that is happening. hank

It is most likely the case that the 12 hour setting is a DISPLAY option, and that the data is stored in 24 hour no matter what.

Thanks for the reply. Are you saying I can't change it in the software program

For both the Insight and the Wisdom model computers, make sure you visit Sherwood's website and download the latest/greatest version of the dive log software, because older versions are really glitchy. I'm not 100% sure that will fix your particular problem, but it certainly won't hurt.

I have the latest, greatest, Sherwood dive log software and my log shows time the same as the OP. I think the Wisdom dive log software is designed that way. You can program the dive computer for standard 12 hour am-pm time or 24 hour military time. The dive log program software only shows 24 hour military time and I do not see any tools to change that.

Put a suggestion in over at the Sherwood support forum here! Many suggestions from SB seem to make it into subsequent releases of the software.

Back
Top Bottom