Question aqualung i470tc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jrob4449

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,
I am a new diver and purchased an aqualung i470tc for my dive computer but have not got the AI transmitter( yet). I have read the instructions but i am still struggling to use it properly and have not been able to find any good videos or info on "how to use". Ive only found review videos. Does anyone have this computer and have any insight? Also ive been looking at transmitters but i'm getting conflicting information on which transmitter to get so any confirmation on which one actually works would also be appreciated.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Hi @Jrob4449

Any of the Pelagic Pressure Systems MH8A transmitters or a Shearwater Swift would work with your Aqua Lung computer. This would include an Aqua Lung brand transmitter.

AS mentioned by @scubadada, any transmitter with MH8A displayed on the end of the transmitter will work, including Aqua Lung, Oceanic, Sherwood, and Shearwater.

AS mentioned by @scubadada, any transmitter with MH8A displayed on the end of the transmitter will work, including Aqua Lung, Oceanic, Sherwood, and Shearwater.
Yeah, my shop mentioned that but they were able to price match a transmitter and I purchased the aqualung one. I look forward to using it more on my dives in March

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom