Wanted SHERWOOD / GENESIS VALVES . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigbella

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
B05C0810-D603-40BC-9138-636E3C90B824.jpeg
53A62CE3-9C8C-4D22-B3F7-5ADB061AE3FB.jpeg
View attachment 668815

I am looking to purchase functional Sherwood / Genesis 6300 valves, circa 1993-on, as illustrated above. The head is canted backwards, at an angle, and allows for various regulator orientations, which prevents one from get bopped on the back of the head -- especially, with one of my earlier Poseidon XStreams (4790-BK), which mounts on the very bottom of the first stage.

Yeah, nice design, Göteborg.

A recent accident damaged a 6300 valve beyond repair . . .

Do you want the standard thread and diameter or the narrow one ? I know I have one that is the standard thread for $20 US plus shipping. Please let me know if that interests you and I can send you pictures

Looking for similar in 7/8” if anyone has more.

How many do you want? I am cleaning out a storage building and will know in about a week how many I have(7/8 and 3/4). Will post them then.

How many do you want? I am cleaning out a storage building and will know in about a week how many I have(7/8 and 3/4). Will post them then.
PM sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom