Stretching the definition of "lightly used" until transparency is achieved . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These were calling for help. It was my mission and I chose to accept it.
View attachment 646809
WOW, and wow some more, are they yours, all yours? Green with envy.
I am sure if I posted a photo of a black cat on here someone would post a photo of a black panther. Duly black catted .:p

WOW, and wow some more, are they yours, all yours? Green with envy.
I am sure if I posted a photo of a black cat on here someone would post a photo of a black panther. Duly black catted .:p

Are they all mine? Yes, I'm afraid I have even more. :-( I have managed to sell some off to support my habit, but if you were to ask me how many first or second stages I have I'd be lost for an answer.

No black cat-just a Japanese bobtail.

Mae backyard 1.jpg

I am down to 7 or 8, all piston [last count, did not look too hard].

Yeah, you're getting kind of low-better send me a PM so we can fix that. ;-)

I did sell a couple in the last couple of weeks, they were Diaphragms, so are not missed in my dwindling stable.
I will take a Mk 10 , how much to Oz ?

Yeah, you're getting kind of low-better send me a PM so we can fix that. ;-)
Done, can't wait.:checkbox:

"Stretching the definition of "lightly used". Ebay, buyer beware!
I was just looking on ebay at scuba gear [as you do, curious, right] and what do I see but gear I sold [to this seller] marked as 'Regulator used once, as new', WTF , BCD 'new', it was as new but used, all good gear, but not that new "good".
Flat out lies.

I hope the OP got things resolved to their liking.

During the last 10 years a lot of the diving equipment I've bought has been from Ebay, as well as items for shooting and household items. I've had nothing but good luck; on the 1 or 2 occasions when what arrived wasn't what I bought/expected it has been resolved between the buyer and I without getting Ebay or Paypal involved.

One seller told me to keep the item and he'd refund the money anyway because Ebay messed up the return shipping label and the item was returned to me. The seller didn't think it was right for me to pay shipping again so that was that. I imagine he chased Ebay, don't know.

The buyer definitely needs to be aware of what they are buying and who they are buying it from, as someone posted Ebay has a good buyer protection plan as does PayPal between those two, buyers are pretty well protected.

I have rules I ebay by, one is I never buy something that costs more to ship than the purchase price. Never buy the 1st item I find, I always look for more of the same, often times a better deal is found. Buy nothing that ships from China. If the shipping seems unusually high; example, one seller wanted almost $30.00 to ship about 75 paper targets for shooting from CO! How are they getting here pony express!? More like the phony express! Last year I got a brand new adjustable bed all steel frame free shipping from Ebay. The deals are there just have to wade thru the BS to find'em.

Back
Top Bottom