Sherwood/ Genesis Nav Computer Console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJDiverMark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For sale is my used but in VERY good conditon console. It has a Genesis Resource computer which works flawlessley. The comp. has no scratches on the screen. The batteries are user changable and have been changed last week. It is a basic air only computer that is great for the beginner diver.

It has a Sherwood SPG. The SPG is pretty mint and works fine. It has a temperature indicator in it as well.

On the back is a Sherwood compass that works perfectly.

The reason i am selling is because i upgraded to a Genesis React Pro. for a wrist computer. And a single SPG.

Price is $150 shipped!

69.jpg

72.jpg

Last edited:
Noone needs a nice computer?

I know it's just a mistake, but you may not be getting hits because you called it a Genesis ReAct, but I believe what is pictured is a Genesis ReSource. The ReAct most certainly does nitrox. The ReSource does not.

Ahh yea you are most certainly right. I was thinking of my new computer. Fixed. Thanks!

Bump it

Needs to go. Will accept $125 SHIPPED. This is a steal!

$125 shipped!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom