Closed Shearwater Teric

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geo7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I love the Teric, but I also have a non-AI Perdix and never wear a watch, so decided to keep the cheaper of the two (also since it shares the menu navigation with the Petrel on the CCR I am saving for...).

I'll miss the groundbreaking compass implementation on the Teric. Also, the Teric's display is in another league of clarity. A full charge on the Teric carries me through an entire week of 2-3 dives per day if I switch it off in-between dives. So nothing to complain about, quite the opposite, and my particular Teric is like new.

Purchased on May 6th 2019, I am the original owner. It has around 30 "actual" dives. It logged 47 dives, but the extra dives are 10 min duration or less, because several long dives got logged as two or three seperate ones, due to surface breaks while teaching. Used on 20 different days of diving. The 2 year warranty started in May, so this Teric is still covered for the next 1.5 years.

US$ 850 plus shipping (I pay the PayPal fees). Price is firm.

Please PM for questions, and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 102
Hey, I am so sorry, I have just accepted an offer via PM.

Now that the Teric is sold I can reaffirm with more credibility that what I wrote about recommending the Teric was not self-serving: it is the best computer in my opinion, and I am going to miss it. You won't be dissapointed if you get one, it really is exactly what everyone promises.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom