Shearwater Firmware v53 Now Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

I've downloaded the bug fix for Shearwater Cloud from the Mac App store. Unfortunately some bugs remain. A quick glance through my log shows the following which appear to be incorrect.
Thanks again for trying out Shearwater Cloud Beta and taking the time to send us feedback. Your information has been forwarded to our developers. Is it possible for you to export your cloud dive log and send us the log file to info@shearwater.com? Shearwater Cloud Desktop has export capabilities. You can download it here: Cloud Downloads - Shearwater Research

Noticed an issue with cloud beta on android.
When you tap on the interactive graph of each dive, you can't go to the last several minutes of the dive. Apparently what is happening is that the pop up window that displays your instantaneous data prevents you from sliding further to the right.

^^^^^ +1!

Thanks again for trying out Shearwater Cloud Beta and taking the time to send us feedback. Your information has been forwarded to our developers. Is it possible for you to export your cloud dive log and send us the log file to info@shearwater.com? Shearwater Cloud Desktop has export capabilities. You can download it here: Cloud Downloads - Shearwater Research

I have sent the log file as requested.

Note that dive 129 end pressure shown on my Perdix is 54 bar, but SC shows 3.72 bar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom