Shearwater and the Poseidon Solid State Sensor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1

While I'm at it, another bump for an idea that, IIRC, tbone shared some time ago, which was to utilize the AI function of a Shearwater to report P02 rather than tank pressure. Would love to plug a transmitter into my head and have real time P02 fed to my secondary - and dispense with the need to have another wire to manage for a hardwired version.

Apologies to tbone if I'm mistaken about who suggested it.

+1

While I'm at it, another bump for an idea that, IIRC, tbone shared some time ago, which was to utilize the AI function of a Shearwater to report P02 rather than tank pressure. Would love to plug a transmitter into my head and have real time P02 fed to my secondary - and dispense with the need to have another wire to manage for a hardwired version.

Apologies to tbone if I'm mistaken about who suggested it.
I would consider something like this where my standalone has a single SSS cell shown.
Perhaps via a custom T piece that includes the cell, a battery/power source for it and a transmitter.

I’d have to have one. Say a kit with all the components.

Shearwater Nerd X Interface to Poseidon CanBUS. It’s a Software Problem, Not Hardware.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom