For Sale Shearwater AI Transmitter (New) $300.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
New (never used) Shearwater AI Transmitter. Had one fail while on dive trip. Purchased a replacement (show must go one). As is typical of Shearwater Customer Service, they sent a new one to replace failed transmitter; this is the one being offered for sale.

Please disregard my previous PM. I’ll pay 300 if you’ll cover shipping to Idaho. Thank you for considering!

Hmm, no response on here or PM. Frustrating. I really wanted this, but I understand not everyone checks their sales every day. Please consider my offer withdrawn. I’ll grab one from Amazon. No disrespect, I just need it soon.

Apologies, internet out all week after storm ran up the East Coast. Not figured out the PM thing yet, do not really spend much time here. If you are still interested, I can get it in the post today (7 Aug). If you have already purchased, enjoy your time under water.

Shoot, bought one last night. I’m glad you got your power back on!

Back
Top Bottom