Sharm: prebook or when i'm there ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

declan

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I'm hitting sharm on sunday and have a question -

Am I better off prebooking from the UK via the web for an advanced course and some diving or doing it when I get there ?

I was looking at Emperor divers who have quoted a pretty good advance rate ofr the AOW and a days diving.

Thanks

Dec

I'm in Sharm on the 29th. Booked all my diving before through travel agent. Much cheaper than in resort. Check your prefered school web page for prices. Like to know your experiences when you get back.

Prebook. They fill up. I showed up in October and it was 60 Euros per day. Ouch! And I was lucky because the boat was full.

Definitly prebook. April/May is a very busy season so besides the discount it's better to prebook so the diving centre would be prepared for your coming.
cu there...
Mania
I'm coming to Sharm on Saturday.....

I have done now, cheers people.

Strange, prebooking for sipidan is a lot, lot more expensive than just turning up in KK, would have thought a similar thing applies. oh wel...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom