Share some of your favorite rebreather pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Training in Blue Grotto
blairJEH8177.jpg

Finishing the decompression stop
Rodeo_11.jpg

Rodeo 25, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Rodeo_03.jpg

Well, I thought I'd share just a few more rebreather diving pictures I've taken over the course of the last few weeks.

Here's a shot I took of ScubaDadMiami on his Optima and towing his itty bitty scooter ascending from the Wreck of the Mariner II Tug in Pompano Beach, Florida.

Miss_Conduct_06-21-2008_076aa.jpg

Here's a shot I took of PadiPro on his Meg at about 150' of depth on the stern section of the Wreck of the Doc De Mille south of Miami, Florida.

Doc_De_Mill-Amirante_07-04-2008_009.jpg

Here's a shot I took of Dsix on his Optima exiting the Wreck of the Rodeo 25, where according to him he spent approximately 15 minutes stuck inside, also in Pompano Beach, Florida.

Rodeo_25-Scubatyme_07-06-2008_035a.jpg

Here's a follow up shot I took of Dsix rejoicing to the gods up above for getting him unstuck from the Wreck of Rodeo 25.

Rodeo_25-Scubatyme_07-06-2008_049a.jpg

Here's a shot SWADiver took of me with my camera while I was wearing my Optima and we were waiting to dive the Wreck of the Spiegel Grove in Key Largo, Florida.

Invade_The_Keys_-_Topside_07-12-2008_014.jpg

Here's a shot of SWADiver on his Optima and washing his hands in a sink, well he hoped it was a sink, inside the Wreck of the Spiegel Grove in Key Largo, Florida.

Invade_The_Keys_07-12-2008_036a.jpg

Here's a shot of SWADiver on his Optima, and with clean hands, exiting the Wreck of the Spiegel Grove in Key Largo, Florida.

Invade_The_Keys_07-12-2008_038a.jpg

And finally, here's a shot of SWADiver on his Optima, and his wife Daniele on open circuit, inside the crane control tower on the Wreck of the Spiegel Grove in Key Largo, Florida.

Invade_The_Keys_-_Topside_07-12-2008_013.jpg

Enjoy!

Adrian

Deep in the Dry Tortugas - 2008

RM_DT_1.jpg

Returning from a 240fsw trimix wreck dive. [Yes, there is another bailout AL80 on my right. :) ]

Photo by Chris Parsons

Here's a few more shots I've taken over the last couple of weeks:

Here's a shot of mempilot exiting the wreck of the Jim Atria in Ft. Lauderdale, wearing his Meg and Drager Full Face Mask.
Jim_Atria_and_Pompano_Reef_07-20-2008_011.jpg

Here's a shot of Monkey on the wreck of the Tacoms in Miami, wearing his Meg.
Tacoma_-_Belcher_09-19-2008_063_-_Resized.jpg

Here's Padipro also on the wreck of the Jim Atria, also diving a Meg.
Jim_Atria_and_Pompano_Reef_07-20-2008_016.jpg

here's a link to my flickr set from our trip out to long island in the south san juans, WA USA just a few weeks back. it was a great dive! For perspective, all of these photos where taken from one single 104 minute dive! I would not have been able to pull this off on OC. enjoy!

8-10-08, Long Island WA - a set on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom