Share some of your favorite rebreather pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SFLDiver3445

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I thought it might be interesting to see a few of eveyone's favorite rebreather related pictures by some of the frequenters of this forum - So share'm if you got'm!

I'll get this thread started by sharing a few of my favorite rebreather related pictures:

Here's a picture I took of Howard (ScubaDadMiami) diving his Optima inside the Wreck of the Tracy off Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Scubatyme_3-Wreck_dive_05-11-2008_085.jpg

Captain Gary of Conch Republic Divers took this picture of myself and a couple of my Northeast (Delaware and Pennslylvania) rebreather diving buddies and our Optimas while we were in the Keys diving in April of 2008.
6a.jpg

Here's a picture I took of Don (Dsix36) and his Optima, while he visited with a big green moray eel on the Wreck of the Jim Atria off Pompano Beach, Florida in November or 2007.
Jim_Atria_Eel_10-10-2007_.jpg

Here's a picture I took of Eric (mempilot) while diving his Meg and Drager Full Face Mask within the landing bay of the Wreck of the Spiegel Grove off Key Largo in May of 2008.
Eric_Stadmueller_on_Spiegel_Grove_05-20-2008_b.jpg

Here's a picture of myself and a group of other local South Florida Optima divers after a recent 3 hour dive in Pompano Beach, Florida in May of 2008.
Scubatyme_3-Wreck_dive_05-11-2008_206a.jpg

And finally, here's a picture of me taking a bathroom break while diving my Optima within the landing bay of the Wreck of the Spiegel Grove in May of 2008.
Adrian_on_Spiegel_Grove_Toilet_05-20-2008_a.JPG

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Here's a few more interesting rebreather related diving shots I found on my computer that I thought you all might enjoy!

Here's a picture I took of Tony (Tienuts) and Don (Dsix36), both diving Optimas and hovering over the Wreck of the Mercy Jesus off Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in May of 2008.
Tony_-_Don_-_Wreck_of_the_Tracey_05-04-2008_-resized.jpg

Here's a picture I took of John from Pennsylvania diving his Classic Kiss while hovering over the bow of the Wreck of the Spiegel Grove off Key Largo, Florida in May of 2008.
John_Katerenchuk_on_Spiegel_Grove_05-20-2008_a.jpg

Here's a Picture I took of Don (Dsix36) diving his Optima at approximately 155' of depth while diving the Wreck of the Hydro Atlantic off Pompano Beach, Florida in February of 2008.
Don_on_Hydro-1_02-02-2008_-1d.jpg

Here is my daughter on her Sport Kiss at Blue Grotto
bluegrottomar2007crw_3476a.jpg

Another one at Weeki Wachee
weekiwacheemar2007crw_3429a.jpg

North Carolina
northcarolinajuly2007crw_5918a.jpg

northcarolinajuly2007crw_5919a.jpg

northcarolinajuly2007crw_5944a.jpg

Curt Bowen of Advanced Diver Magazine with his modified Kiss Classic, Grand Cayman Tek Week 2007

grandcaymanaugust2007img_6326a.jpg

grandcaymanaugust2007crw_6287a.jpg

Kim Smith, owner of Jetsam (Kiss Rebreathers) at Tek Week 2007

grandcaymanaugust2007crw_6360a.jpg

Kim and Curt
grandcaymanaugust2007crw_6379a.jpg

Finally, my wife in Bonaire, Feb 2008
bonairefeb2008crw_7283a.jpg

This was taken with a very very cheap camera, but it is my favorite. At least of the ones that I have taken.

This is Adrian (SFLDiver3445) petting a moray eel on the United Carribean.
United_Carribbean_014a.jpg

Wow! Great pix..thanks for sharing..that Ray is HUGE!

This was taken with a very very cheap camera, but it is my favorite. At least of the ones that I have taken.

This is Adrian (SFLDiver3445) petting a moray eel on the United Carribean.
United_Carribbean_014a.jpg

Hi Dsix36, I get a broken link instead of the picture (am I the only one?). Can you please repost it?

Thanks

A couple of fairly recent photos - all taken by my wife Vicky (also a
PRISM diver):

- At the wreck of the Josey J, Roatan (200 FSW)
- Soft corals, Roatan (60 FSW)
- The Cross, Roatan (165 FSW)
- WIth Tinker's Butterfly, Pyramid Pinnacles, Kona, HI (150 FSW)
- The photographer at work (Roatan, on deco at 20 FSW) [apologies for the poor photo quality, but you can tell who the photographer is in this family :D]
(and yes, we ran out of "5"s for the MOD marking on the bailout :14:)

Attachments

• GKN-JoseyJ.jpg
    GKN-JoseyJ.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 205
  • GKN-Soft-Corals.jpg
    GKN-Soft-Corals.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 152
  • GKN-The-Cross.jpg
    GKN-The-Cross.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 152
  • GKN-Tinker.jpg
    GKN-Tinker.jpg