Share some of your favorite rebreather pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, this one worked better, sorry. Al

Orange%20Grove%202.JPG

For all the warm water divers in SE FL.....you know who you are!!!!

Some quarry pics to make you jealous. First the famous wreck of The Front End Loader in 50 ffw and 52F. Notice the exceptional viz.

DSC06933.jpg

Next....You won't find one of these growing off the coast of Ft Lauderdale. The Tree in 117 ffw and 43F. Notice the clear blue water and lots of ambient light.

DSC06942.jpg

Bet you can't wait to come up and see for yourselves. Bring the drysuit undies.

John

Last edited:
Here's a picture I took of John from Pennsylvania diving his Classic Kiss while hovering over the bow of the Wreck of the Spiegel Grove off Key Largo, Florida in May of 2008.
John_Katerenchuk_on_Spiegel_Grove_05-20-2008_a.jpg

When I possted this picture last week, I was unaware at the time that John was also a frequenter of Scubaboard, so I never clearly identified him by his screename. Therefore, let me take a minute to officially identify the honorary Rebreather World Florida S.C.R.U.B. in this picture as, none other than, John Katerenchuk (a.k.a. JKaterenchuk), from the great diving state of Pennsylvania!

BTW John, thanks for the cold water quarry pics - Now I'm even more excited about the prospects of leaving my warm Florida waters and traveling up North to dive with you guys in your brisk quarry waters!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:!!!

For all the warm water divers in SE FL.....you know who you are!!!!

Yep, I know who I am!

Some quarry pics to make you jealous. First the famous wreck of The Front End Loader in 50 ffw and 52F. Notice the exceptional viz.
DSC06933.jpg

"The Wreck of the Front End Loader"?:confused:! So Sad!:shakehead:!

Next....You won't find one of these growing off the coast of Ft Lauderdale. The Tree in 117 ffw and 43F. Notice the clear blue water and lots of ambient light.
DSC06942.jpg

"The Wreck of the Future Log Cabin"! Even Sadder!:shakehead:!

John, I'll tell you the same thing I tell my other Northeastern diving buddies, and you know who they are...

UHAUL!

Rent one and move South Fast!!!

BTW, nice Hammerhead Handsets on that rebreather!!

Last edited:
Yep, I know who I am!

BTW, nice Hammerhead Handsets on that rebreather!!

Your not the only one!

You can keep your hurricanes and ever dropping house values. I will continue to visit.

The HH handsets do not have a Optima on the other end of the cables.:no

John

Your not the only one!

You can keep your hurricanes and ever dropping house values. I will continue to visit.

The HH handsets do not have a Optima on the other end of the cables.:no

John

Keep visiting and they will:catfight:

This is yours truly, checking out the bow of the Maritime Hibiscus at about 180 ft. She ran aground in the middle of nowhere and sank hauling contraband hardwood. She was then abandoned by her Chinese crew, who split the country without so much as a word. Very large freighter, big schools of fish on top, down over 10 years.

And another shot of her anchor chains with my buddy Capt. Craig, finning along with his CCR Dolphin.

My apologies for being comp/photo posting challenged, not sure how to blow them up to larger size...

Enjoy...

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1776.jpg
    IMG_1776.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 116
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom