Share some of your favorite rebreather pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi all RB divers in the forum,

in your pics i saw Optima, Kiss, Inspiration, Megalodon and Prizm, but NO Evo!
here's mine with Evo on my back:

myEVO4.jpg

ken chung ar

hi all RB divers in the forum,

in your pics i saw Optima, Kiss, Inspiration, Megalodon and Prizm, but NO Evo!
here's mine with Evo on my back:

myEVO4.jpg

ken chung ar

That's a good point Ken. Come on folks, let's try to get all rebreathers represented in the pictures! Anyone have personal pics of Hammerheads, Revos, Ouroboros', Sentinels, Cis Lunars, Pelagians...etc?

Here's one of Brad Varney of BBscuba from Maui, Hawaii who was diving the Inspiration with me when a small Manta Ray came within 5 feet of us and after 30 seconds or so he took off...

DSC_0206.jpg

Sean

aron4text72.jpg

Deep CCR explorer Aaron Brown shows us the underside of the SD1 Military Force Fin while diving in the Red Sea.

GREAT thread!
Attached is the Cis-Lunar MK 5P used by Jill Heinerth on expeditions and major Hollywood and TV films! --And some kind of super Bill Stone scooter mapper! --Robert

Attachments

• jillmapperbest.jpg
    jillmapperbest.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 228
GREAT thread!
Attached is the Cis-Lunar MK 5P used by Jill Heinerth on expeditions and major Hollywood and TV films! --And some kind of super Bill Stone scooter mapper! --Robert

Very nice! However, I would opted for a different color bailout bottle, because the pink is clashing with the Cis-Lunar's Yellow trim!:rofl3:

Very nice! However, I would opted for a different color bailout bottle, because the pink is clashing with the Cis-Lunar's Yellow trim!:rofl3:

Jill's over her "Pink Phase" but those bottles are still rolling around in her dive shed. --these days she's in red and yellow. I guess there was a time when most womens dive gear was just small and pink. She never had much luck with girly dive gear- Jill is about six feet tall...
--Robert

Attachments

• JillRed.jpg
    JillRed.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom