Sex is dangerous!!! Everyone quit doing it!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sex gadgets? Tell me more...

If you haven't read "Fifty Shades of Gray" trilogy, I'd recommend that. However, I really like JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood Series (14 books). Don't think the guys would like it, but I like both! Hubs didn't complain. I'll take my chances (past the point pregnancy is a problem)... not giving up sex. It'd be like giving up diving!

If you haven't read "Fifty Shades of Gray" trilogy, I'd recommend that. However, I really like JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood Series (14 books). Don't think the guys would like it, but I like both! Hubs didn't complain. I'll take my chances (past the point pregnancy is a problem)... not giving up sex. It'd be like giving up diving!

My wife started to read that trilogy. Quit because she said the characters weren't adventurous enough.

Dirty Dog..
Seriously got to meet your wife!

I quit the easy way. I got married.

sex gadgets are a gear solution to a skills problem :)

A thousand likes to you, sir.

sex gadgets are a gear solution to a skills problem :)

I agree.
But I'm pretty easy going. She lets me do whatever I want to do to her. I let her do whatever she wants to do to me. So far, I think I get the better end of the deal. No pun intended

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom