Sex is dangerous!!! Everyone quit doing it!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Superlyte27

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I was told pregnancy IS an STD. The worst kind actually. Not cureable after a certain point and 100% fatal :p

You guys with your sex gadgets that could fail at any time. You should be aware that if your gadget fails, you could die, or maybe have some other misfortune befall you.

Well, you clip them on your d-rings and use them to enhance your diving exp.... errrr.... sexual pleasure. I have a light, a line cutter, a goody bag, and a knife. Other folks have other gadgets.... :D

Personally I prefer redundancy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370044156202.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370044156202.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 360
Well, you clip them on your d-rings and use them to enhance your diving exp.... errrr.... sexual pleasure. I have a light, a line cutter, a goody bag, and a knife. Other folks have other gadgets.... :D
I think you are referring to a little S&M :D:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

My gadget weighs 90 pounds, has 9 speeds and you can hear it comin. Some call it a UV-26 and others just call it a scooter. Nothing wakes up my "boys" like pulling the trigger on this.

Personally I prefer redundancy.

I dated identical twins... although it was 25 years apart.

Back
Top Bottom