SEVEN Down130' Products $349! THREE Wetsuits, 2 Pair Gloves, Boots, Hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance of you expanding your sizes to include a tall variant in the somewhat near future?

Hi guys... Yes, the $349 deal is still on. We are no longer offering free shipping, but can get the orders out quickly to you. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks for the answer..........Just one more important question...........
How does the 6.5 feel in our Pa quarrys? Dutch,Bain,Willow? I normally dive in 38-40 deg. at depth in my 7mm gold core.........how would your 6.5 compare?
Thanks for any info.........
Rog

Thanks.........looking for a real "seat of the pants" opinion on how your 6.5 "feels" in COLD water. The last thing I need is for my daughter to be cold..........then I will lose my dive buddy!!!! Will she make it for 30-45 min. at depth during the summer, at Dutch? Probably 45-50 Deg at depth during the summer.

Also, since we are close, is it possible to try-on for proper fit? You are near Altoona correct?
Thanks for the feedback.........
Rog

No problem shipping to you. We normally ship "priority mail" and will only charge what the Post office charges us.

Thanks for replying,

I'll look you up again, when i'm back home next month.

Regards,

D.

I purchased this kit and got to dive it finally. I was wearing the 6.5mil wetsuit, 5mil gloves, hood, and booties in 60 degree water and I was a little warm in it. The quality is top notch and I would recommened this to all. I am not sure how you would be in this setup in 40 degree water though, how is her cold tolerence?

Thanks for the answer..........Just one more important question...........

Thanks.........looking for a real "seat of the pants" opinion on how your 6.5 "feels" in COLD water. The last thing I need is for my daughter to be cold..........then I will lose my dive buddy!!!! Will she make it for 30-45 min. at depth during the summer, at Dutch? Probably 45-50 Deg at depth during the summer.

Also, since we are close, is it possible to try-on for proper fit? You are near Altoona correct?
Thanks for the feedback.........
Rog

Fins-Up -
My wife and I dove these suits in Monterey last Sat (6/13). Water temps 51F on our first dive, 53F on our second. I was fine for two ~35min dives with an UnderArmor cold gear l/s top under mine. My wife wears a 1mm skin under hers and started to feel a bit chilled towards the end of our second dive (keep in mind air temps were 69-70 on the boat during our SI). I'd suggest adding a vest/hood combo if your daughter is easily chilled, but the suits are definitely well made and comfortable.

Fins-up,

Sorry, I don't think I read your whole post the first time. Yes, we're in Altoona, PA.

Back
Top Bottom