SEVEN Down130' Products $349! THREE Wetsuits, 2 Pair Gloves, Boots, Hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down130

Contributor
Reaction score
DOWN130' TOTAL DIVE PACKAGE

dd1.jpg

ALL BRAND NEW!

dd2.gif

SEVEN (7) PRODUCTS for the price of ONE.

A TOTAL PACKAGE for the cost of only $349

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY... GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

So what do you get?

6.5mm Down130' Cold Water Wetsuit (read description below)

3mm Down130' Warm Water Wetsuit (read description below)

1.5mm Down130' Protective Wetsuit/Skin (For REALLY Warm Water) read description below

1.5mm Pair of Down130' Reef Gloves read description below

5mm Down130' Cold Water Gloves read description below

5mm Pair of Down130' Soft Sole Boots read description below

5mm Down130' Hood read description below

And if that's not enough?

How about a one year warranty on workmanship?

and if THAT'S not enough?

$349 - YES, THIS IS CRAZY, BUT TRUE!

All of this together retails over $900.

ONLY $349

What you are about to see is the first giant step toward one man's dream to change the diving industry and make his mark for "the people" or should I say "the divers". Think this is enough to make you more curious? Just a warning, you may have to read this twice because you won't believe it the first time.

My name is Mike. I'm the founder of one of the best quality dive gear companies in the industry, Down130 which launched one year ago. I have been selling mask, fins, snorkels and other scuba equipment from the time I was about 16 years old. I have worked as an industry representative, have owned a dive shop, and I have studied the industry very extensively for the past 16 years. Anyone who is familiar with the diving industry knows that the industry and the sport of scuba diving is in serious trouble, ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES. Why has the industry been hurt so much over the years? BECAUSE PEOPLE SIMPLY CAN'T AFFORD TO GET INTO THE SPORT BECAUSE OF HIGH COSTS! Which is cheaper? Buying a new basketball and heading to the courts or scuba diving? That's a no brainer. Because of greed over the years, the price of quality scuba products has skyrocketed out of control. Yes, there is "cheap" low quality equipment out there that you can jump into for less, but who suffers from that in the end? You do. WHAT IF you could suit yourself up in gear for less than what most other sports cost. WHAT IF you could suit up you and your friend or love one with gear without breaking the bank? WHAT IF, we turned Scuba Diving back into an affordable sport and take the GREED out of the equation?

WHAT IF, I told you that we're going to change the sport of scuba diving by suiting up divers for ONE THIRD of what you'd normally pay? Does that get you excited? What do YOU think will happen? Do you think more divers would be willing to "get wet"? I think so.... I mean... I KNOW so.

This is the very FIRST time that a company has stepped in and offered EXTREMELY UNBELIEVABLE quality products for ONE THIRD of the price you'd normally pay. This company (Down130') isn't your average dive company that wants to "double up" on every sale. This is simply a company of one man's dream to change the diving industry for the better. We are making a "little" and I really mean "A LITTLE" off of every product.

How is Down130' able to do this? Many reasons. The first one? NO GREED. We are simply a company that gets our most reward out of being at 100 feet of water and running into someone who is wearing the gear that we produced and is extremely astonished by the quality and comfort. Second? LOW OVERHEAD. We don't have a 20,000 square feet warehouse for our gear. We don't have fancy break rooms, corporate "fringe" benefits, and other totally nonsense expenditures. Third? WE WANT TO BLOW YOUR MIND. Sounds funny but its true. We want to totally blow your mind by customer service, quality, and support "after" the sale. Try calling one of the other MAJOR brands out there and see what the support is like. We have NO "AUTOMATED" system that picks up the phone. You get to talk to the owner almost EVERY time. Why? Well, because of the fourth and final reason, PRIDE. Mike takes pride in talking to every customer and making sure that 100% satisfaction is met EVERY TIME.

After all that, here is how we're taking our first step. Yes, read what you see below twice because as mentioned above, you won't believe it the first time.

dd3.jpg

dd5.jpg

dd4.jpg

After thoughtful design, we created a wetsuit for the serious diver. The Superior Thermal Flex combines special materials that gives the scuba diver excellent thermal protection while maintaining flexibility and comfort. Our thoughtful construction and superior materials will increase your enjoyment underwater.

This wetsuit has been made out of the best neoprene on the planet! It is made out of 100CR, the warmest neoprene that exists. The Superior Thermal Flex is extremely flexible. The wetsuit has zippers on the wrist and ankles so that it is easy to put on and take off. The wetsuit also has a double layer on the wrist and ankles to provide maximum warmth while diving. A nylon pull string is attached to the zipper on the back of the wetsuits so that you can zip it up yourself!

* Available in black with gray panels and red stitching
* Made out of 100CR (the best neoprene on the planet) to prevent compression and heat loss
* Extremely flexible
* Zippers on the wrist and ankles facilitate easy donning
* Made with special YKK zippers, the best in the industry, to ensure durability
* Rugged knee pads are tough enough for rough use yet flexible enough for comfort
* Wrist and ankle seals provide warmth by minimizing water intrusion
* Sizes Small through XXL available.

dd2.gif

Down130' 3mm Thermal Wetsuit
Retails for $229

This wetsuit has been made out of the best neoprene on the planet! It is warm and flexible!. The 2/3mm Thermal Flex is extremely flexible. A nylon pull string is attached to the zipper on the back of the wetsuits so that you can zip it up yourself!

Down130' 2/3mm Wetsuit

* Made out of the best neoprene on the planet) to prevent compression and heat loss
* Extremely flexible
* Zippers on the back of the wetsuit for easy donning and doffing
* Made with a special YKK zipper, the best in the industry, to ensure durability
* Rugged knee pads are tough enough for rough use yet flexible enough for comfort
Wrist and ankle seals provide warmth by minimizing water intrusion

Down130 1.5mm Thermal Wetsuit
Retails for $149
Using the careful design of our other wetsuits, our customers also wanted a warm water wetsuit that served as a skin!

* Made out of the best neoprene on the planet) to prevent compression and heat loss
* Extremely flexible
* Zippers on the back of the wetsuit for easy donning and doffing
* Made with a special YKK zipper, the best in the industry, to ensure durability
Wrist and ankle seals provide warmth by minimizing water intrusion
(see pictures)

dd8.jpg

dd9.jpg

Down130' 5mm Soft Sole Boot
Retails for $38
Our customers wanted a great boot. They GOT a great boot!
This boot was designed to be extremely easy on the foot. It
has a non-slip rubber to provide more grip when you are walking on boats and other slippery surfaces.
With a zipper on each boot, you can easily get this boot on and off.
A panel was also put on the inside of the zipper to keep the waterflow to a minimum!
(see pictures)

dd10.jpg

Down130' 5mm Hood
Retails for $38
Designed to keep your head warm in cold water
Easy slip on and slip off material on the inside
Seams are reinforced to increase durability

dd6.jpg

Down130' 1.5mm Glove
Retails for $28
The Down130' Reef Glove was designed for warm water. It has a "leathery"
feel on the palm of the glove for increased grip when holding onto objects.
This glove also has a velcro strap to keep the glove secure while decreasing water movement within the glove.
Designed from a very stretchy material, this glove is extremely comfortable.

dd7.jpg

Down 130' 5mm Glove
Retails for $45
This 5mm Glove has a material on it to keep the glove from getting ripped apart from sharp or rough objects.
5mm neoprene helps keep your hands very warm in cold water while assuring good dexterity. This glove
also has a velcro strap to keep the glove secure while decreasing water movement within the glove.

If you are interested, simply email sales@down130.com or PM us here.

Last edited:
The Down130’ 3mm and 5mm suits have been our best selling exposure protection since we began carrying them. For a period we had an unbelievable 22 straight customers try on a suit… and all 22 bought one. While that says enough, I'll say some more...

From the minute I personally tried on the 6.5mm wetsuit I found it to be the most comfortable I’d ever put on. Softer and more flexible than Henderson and others. I was concerned about warmth in the water, but the wrist and ankle seals make a huge difference and after my first dive in 38 degree water, I was sold. I now own the 3mm and 6.5mm as well as the hood, boots and gloves. Simply put, there is no finer exposure protection on the market. I’m proud to offer it in my store.

I'm even more proud of Down130' for taking a stand and making the effort to bring down industry pricing. This attempt to make diving more affordable for a family is directly in line with what we here at Off the Wall Scuba stand for. Please, support Down 130' as they help us to change the industry. These are quality products coming from a company who cares about you the consumer.

Cheers

- Ken Barrick, Owner
Off the Wall Scuba
Off The Wall Scuba - Learn to Scuba Dive in class and online in Baltimore, MD

Am getting gear for my girl, as she's getting more interested in diving and doesn't want to rent anymore.
Needs both thicker and thin suits, and this package would be perfect.

Do you have a wetsuit sizing chart?
Or is the chart with your drysuit description good for all your suits?

i got my gear today...this is a hard deal to pass up. The gear is great quality at a great price and the service is fantastic. I had no problems, no i just can't wait to get into the water with it!!!!

As my brother said a great deal for a great product. I can not say enough about the customer service. Mike was great to deal with and would have no problems giving him more business in the future. I cant wait to try out the 6.5 mil suit. Hopefully it will see action next weekend at VA beach.

Hi guys! Just letting you know that we're offering FREE SHIPPING on our $349 (7 products for one price deal) over Easter Weekend! Happy Easter!

Size chart here:down130.com - Down130' Wetsuits

But is there just sizing for men? If you look at the girl model I think it is not really sized to fit us girls. Sigh.....when will manufacters offer womens' sizes for the real world... Or can Down130 offer custom fitting at an additional price????

CheddarChick,

Thanks for your email. Actually we have a ton of women in our suits. The day that this girl came into get photos, she did wear a suit that was a little big on her (long story). With that said, when I designed the suits I found the best compromise I could find between flexibility and warmth of the neoprene. I also put ALOT of extra panels in the suit so that they are form fitting. Because we're so confident you'll like the suit, if you buy the package and it doesn't fit right, we'll completely refund you after you send it back.

Thanks and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom