SEVEN Down130' Products $349! THREE Wetsuits, 2 Pair Gloves, Boots, Hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newpadidiver,

No, we don't have a shop in New York. We are based out of New Enterprise, PA (very small town)

Thanks!

It looks like you guys are a little over 2 hours from me (in MD). Would you recommend coming in to try the suits on in person or just taking a stab at fit based on the size chart? Is the special still running?

I dove in my new suits this past weekend and they worked great. We dove a spring in the FL panhandle with 68 degree water. I am a warm water diver, so I wore the 1.5 and the 6.5 and felt very comfortable. The neoprene stretches well and I am very pleased with them.

Thanks Mike,

I still need to get with you about swapping out my hood.

Just ordered a pair of 6.5 for me and my wife. Hopefully they'll get here before next weekend so I can try them out at our local quarry (water temps from 52/53 at the surface, 45 at depth).

Quick update for those following this thread.

Received our 6.5mm suits and hoods today in the mail - MAN was that quick shipping. My initial
impression: Overall build quality seems excellent, seals and zippers at wrists and ankles, seams are top notch and zippers also seem very high quality.

Planning to dive this weekend and will post a followup early next week.

Thanks again Mike!

Unsure about purchasing the small for women who are 5'8" or less. It seems a bit of a drop. I have a friend who would like one but she is only 5'4". Are you saying it will fit her?

NavyPilot,

Good talking to you on teh phone today. I do apologize... I just was able to log back in to scubaboard. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I actually had a password problem that I had to call scubaboard just now to work out.

Mike

Hi,

I'm a little late but is this offer still on ?

Also wondering about this ???? Is free shipping still going also?
The products look great, and price cant be beat. I am only 2 hrs away, is it possible to do a try-ons for size and fit. My daughter will need a 3mm. 6.5/7mm, hood, gloves etc. This package will be perfect! How does the 6.5 feel in our Pa quarrys? Dutch,Bain,Willow? I normally dive in 38-40 deg. at depth in my 7mm gold core.........how would your 6.5 compare?
Thanks for any info.........
Rog

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom