Solved: Setting so pub threads don’t show in new/recent posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Schwob

Schwob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there such a setting? Where, how?
If not, might there be other users who prefer seeing just somewhat related threads in their new and recent post lists? I would like an optional such setting to set myself up that way and head to the pub only when thirsty for the talk there.

Where is the pub? What is its official name in the community?

The Pub is a sub-forum of Non Diving Related Stuff.

You can ask for privileges to view and post in the Pub. There are no restrictions. Having said that, the Pub is designed as the one area where rules are few and moderation is only for truly inappropriate content. Therefore, you run into a lot of distasteful (to some) posts. But it serves as an outlet for those who find the rest of ScubaBoard too tame.

Just PM any of the Mods if you'd like to participate there. Once having visited, if you'd like the Pub turned off again, we can do that too!

Is there such a setting? Where, how?
If not, might there be other users who prefer seeing just somewhat related threads in their new and recent post lists? I would like an optional such setting to set myself up that way and head to the pub only when thirsty for the talk there.
Turn off/quit the pub. Then it won't show. Think how little you'll miss by not going there.

Turn off/quit the pub. Then it won't show. Think how little you'll miss by not goin there.
Hey!

We're solving the world's problems in there.

If only someone would listen to our solutions...

Just PM any of the Mods if you'd like to participate there. Once having visited, if you'd like the Pub turned off again, we can do that too!

Ok - now I get it! I’ve searched and couldn’t find it and now I know why. No ... I’m not a snowflake, but I know my limits!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom