Service Centre for APEKS regs in Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iris, yes I'm from MSI! How'd you know? And how'd you see my wedding invite? We'll be in Manila for Christmas this year, then going off to Yap for a week of diving! Which explains why we are having our regs serviced. I miss the warm seas so much... It's freezing here!

stalker... hehe! i'm from msi too :D i was a newbie in SB when you suddenly disappeared. the invitation somehow managed to get to our lab. you should come for a visit. msi peeps miss ya! christmas party will be on dec. 17, 2pm :D theme: red hot christmas - so wear something pink. haha!

Hi All!! We've had it serviced in Phil Tech, mainly because my regs (Poseidon ones) were being serviced there already and just asked and they did do them as well. The Apeks ones are my husbands

Shugar, grabe, PPD has grown so much! Well done! I remember when we were all just starting out with this. Ilan lang tayo nun? I know, I haven't been on it in a really long time. Moved to London a few years ago, and don't really have much Philippines diving experience!! shame... : (

Iris, yes I'm from MSI! How'd you know? And how'd you see my wedding invite? We'll be in Manila for Christmas this year, then going off to Yap for a week of diving! Which explains why we are having our regs serviced. I miss the warm seas so much... It's freezing here!
hay naku... were probably under 15 people who said "yes" to starting a philippine forum...

today the "official" list is more than 100... closer to 150 including divers from all over the world...

if you make it home before the 14th do join us at the christmas get together!

cheers!

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom