Service Centre for APEKS regs in Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi All! Does anyone know who the authorised service centre for APEX regs is in Manila? Thanks!!
oh my lord you're aliiiiiiive!!!!

how you been?

guys! lara is one of the original PPD members from when it was first thought of and started...

APEX... i think gordon can handle service on apex... don't know who the authorized place is

gordon's shop: www.*********online.com

Jag

Puerto Galera : There is only one authorized reseller and service center for the Philippines - CAPT GREGGS.....but......Dave at Tech Asia has the tools also and does ours all of the time. There you have it.....

oh my lord you're aliiiiiiive!!!!

how you been?

guys! lara is one of the original PPD members from when it was first thought of and started...

APEX... i think gordon can handle service on apex... don't know who the authorized place is

gordon's shop: www.*********online.com

Jag
uh-oh... gordon's shop's name's not allowed.

lara? msi lara? saw your wedding invitation :D it was sooooooooooo cute and original. loved it! when are you coming back?

most shops can do Apeks regs, just make sure that they have the actual service kit for the model you have.

Having your gear serviced by an authorized technician (or a VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE person) is important. When that reg ****s the bed at 30 m because some ding dong didn't know what they were doing.....it won't help you. APEKS regs are the best in the world but are very finicky when it comes to setting inhale pressures, etc. Go somewhere that can do the job right. If you go to BILLY BOB'S service center then expect BILLY BOB quality.

I heard that Nautilus diveshop in makati sells and service them according to the boss. try calling them up .8177293 look for solomon

Gaudencio is right. Nautilus does sell and service Apex regs. My fiancée and my sister bought their Apex regs from them. The owner and the technician there are both very knowledgeable with APEX and Scuba Pro regs and equipment. You'll be safe with them.

They are located just up the way from Makati Cinema Square and Green Belt. If you are driving, you’ll need to nip into the parking area just before the shop (headed in the direction of Makati Cinema Square).

Good Luck!

Hi All!! We've had it serviced in Phil Tech, mainly because my regs (Poseidon ones) were being serviced there already and just asked and they did do them as well. The Apeks ones are my husbands

Shugar, grabe, PPD has grown so much! Well done! I remember when we were all just starting out with this. Ilan lang tayo nun? I know, I haven't been on it in a really long time. Moved to London a few years ago, and don't really have much Philippines diving experience!! shame... : (

Iris, yes I'm from MSI! How'd you know? And how'd you see my wedding invite? We'll be in Manila for Christmas this year, then going off to Yap for a week of diving! Which explains why we are having our regs serviced. I miss the warm seas so much... It's freezing here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom