September Visayas trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As versatile said, there's no diveshop in Bantayan island, but the island does have a great beach. Have fun in Cebu.

I am most interested with the SEAFOOD over there :D :D . . . . but yes, i will try the barbeque! :D St.Bernard resort ok? it looks quite nice, and VERY cheap. :D

If you have an extra day in Cebu, make sure you dive Hilutungan and Nalusuan island as both are marine sanctuaries.

Yes, don't miss Hilutungan. I was there 2 weeks ago and have to be careful during my ascend because there are hundreds of K's snorkeling not to mention the parked banca's that carry them. I was like an airplane trying to find an opening in the clouds.

Anyway, have fun in Cebu.

ishbaby:
I am most interested with the SEAFOOD over there :D :D . . . .

so you like TAHONG too huh.

and some oysters (koya loves to eat them raw !!!!)

ever tried nudis? (oh what a question....) how about giant clams intake port? or vent?

paolov:
so you like TAHONG too huh.

and some oysters (koya loves to eat them raw !!!!)

ever tried nudis? (oh what a question....) how about giant clams intake port? or vent?

Paolo..again...you're an animal (hayuf)!!! intake ports ha...swollen?

Back
Top Bottom