September SBers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rje634

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I've waited long enough and nobody else has started the September Thread so I guess I'll take the duty :wink:

Peggy & I well be in Coz Sept 2nd to Sept 9th. We're staying and the Melia, not doing AI, we can't wait to dine at our favorites in town. We are diving 6 days with Blue XT Sea Diving.
:D

Who Else????

rje634:
Peggy & I well be in Coz Sept 2nd to Sept 9th. We are diving 6 days with Blue XT Sea Diving.
:D

Who Else????

I'll be picking up where you all left off with Blue XTSea....Sept. 9-16 at the Casa Mexicana.

Chris

Sept 25th to Oct 1. Cozumel Palace.

Nevis Diver:
I'll be picking up where you all left off with Blue XTSea....Sept. 9-16 at the Casa Mexicana.

Chris
Chris:

Looks like you'll be diving with us - my wife and I will also be there Sept 9-16 diving with Christi at BlueXTSea but staying at Caribe Blu.

This will be our 3rd trip to Coz diving with Christi and can't wait to get back. We were there last year in Sept after Emily and before Wilma. Let's keep our fingers crossed for no hurricanes this year.

By the way, I see from your profile that you're from NC. My wife and I are both originally from NC so it'll good to see a fellow Tar Heel.

Take care and see you in a few weeks.

Robbie

September 12-19...
Plane tickets in hand
hotel TBD... hhhmmmm....

:usa:
The few. The proud.

Will be staying at the Melia Sept 16-23.

I am going to look up this Blue XT Sea place. We are having a hard time finding a dive shop that is convenient to the Melia.

We were also going to do the AI, but the OP said they are dining in town. ???? I was under the impression that the Melia was far from town (and dive shops and restaurants).

Someone enlighten me!!! Please!

I am honeymooning there from September 19 - 26. Haven't booked a dive op yet. We're staying at Fiesta Americana and might dive with Dive House (since they are onsite).

My August plans changed so I will be there sometime in Setember at Hotel Cozumel and Resort and diving with Dive Paradise.

We are thinking about a long weekend trip in late September/early October. Is that a good time to go? What hotels do you recommend for a nice dive trip?

Looks like you'll be diving with us - my wife and I will also be there Sept 9-16 diving with Christi at BlueXTSea but staying at Caribe Blu.
Should be a great time !

This will be our 3rd trip to Coz diving with Christi and can't wait to get back. We were there last year in Sept after Emily and before Wilma. Let's keep our fingers crossed for no hurricanes this year.
Yikes ! Let us not utter the "h" word :D

By the way, I see from your profile that you're from NC. My wife and I are both originally from NC so it'll good to see a fellow Tar Heel.
Yep. I am a local in a resort town...Linville, near Grandfather Mountain and the ski slopes. Actually though I am a Georgia Tech fan.

Take care and see you in a few weeks.
Won't be long now! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom