September 24th Group Trip - Details!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am booked at the Microtel for Friday night!

I updated the list on the beginning of this thread, but thought I would copy it here too just in case. This is the best information I have based on a voice mail Jim left me and what I have been able to figure out on my own (screen names/real names will make you nuts). Thank you Glenn. :wink:

Tom, you were not on the list Jim gave me, I listened to the message 3 times. I am still tying to figure out who Chris is. I sent Valwood a PM to confirm.

The guest list includes (the best I can determine):

Linda aka Bluedolphin or LindaBlueDolphin (confirmed)
Marci aka Baby Duck (confirmed)
Ken aka Kwickert (confirmed)
Bob aka Bbowling (confirmed)
Mark aka Sloth (confirmed)
Frank aka BigWhiteSquare (confirmed)
Glenn (confirmed)
Donny aka SCdiver18 (confirmed)
Barry (confirmed)
Fran (from SC) (confirmed)
Tom aka FPSNdvr
Valwood
Chris????

:wave-smil :wave-smil

Hey Tom,

I believe you, the information was based on a voicemail I got Friday afternoon, posted it mostly to sort of make sure everyone was where they wanted to be. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else I haven't met Satruday!

Just in case nobody has read my offshore report on NCdivers.com......

Sunday the 18th on the Shipwreck Normannia, vis was 30 ft, and temps were 80 top to bottom. Vis was worse in the upper column. Inshore water looked green, but it still has a week to clear up inshore. We should be alright if the weather holds out.

Tom

Just talked to Jim

Please arrive no later then 7:30, so lets shoot for 7:00 am so we can leave promptly!!!

I am really excited....
:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :wave-smil :wave-smil :new_smili :balloon :dazzler1:

LindaBluedolphin:
Just talked to Jim

Please arrive no later then 7:30, so lets shoot for 7:00 am so we can leave promptly!!!

I am really excited....
:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :wave-smil :wave-smil :new_smili :balloon :dazzler1:

Hi folks--we are sold out for Saturday. Thanks for the great response! Tom Tilmon, you are on--don't know how you got left off the list earlier. See you all then.

We are doing the afternoon/night dive on Friday on the Hyde, and the Gill and Markham on Sunday. There is still room on both of those dives, if anyone wants to add to their diving for the weekend.

If you want to go Friday, be at the dock by 3:30 p.m. Bring (in addition to your regular gear) three lights--a primary, a backup, and a marker light for your BC. Please call me to say you are coming. It's going to be great!

Sunday's dive is the same time as Saturday's--at the dock by 7:30. Feel free to book on-line, or call.

See you!

Okay guys and gals, give details about this weekend's dives over here as well. :D

Mel

Big shout out to Capt Jim and crew of Cape Fear Divers. They did a great job accommodating us this weekend. Super nice boat, top notch crew and a cooler full of goodies is what we were treated to on board. The diving...the seas were pretty flat, but the vis flat out sucked (thanks Ophelia). We got in a couple nice low vis wreck dives on the Hyde and Markham. Both were nice wrecks and I can't wait to hit them again with better vis. Big thanks to Linda who did an outstanding job arranging this whole thing!

Jason

suthnbelle:
Okay guys and gals, give details about this weekend's dives over here as well. :D

Mel

Yes ma'am comming right up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom