September 24th Group Trip - Details!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be on for the 24th.....I intend to sign up after I make sure my bank account doesn't basketball from the paypal thing. I think I am going to go diving this coming weekend too (labor day), and I went offshore the day before yesterday, so I am br--------o----------ke. Count me in for the 24th though!

Ken, wish I could make it with you all on the 23rd and 25th, but I am in financial dire straits with gas prices being what they are.

Hi folks--Ken asked me to post how it's going on Friday and Sunday bookings. We have two commitments to the Friday trip and only one so far to the Sunday trip (two if i count Ken on Sunday).

The Friday trip will be a really cool two tank dive on the Hyde, with the second dive after sunset. Should be quite an experience.

We've still got room on Saturday, also. All three trips are up on the website. You can book right there.

Cheers.

Okay folks I am back in town.....a preview to my trip repot indicats matnas, dolphins, turtnels and a whale shark siting.....

Bruce wants to do Sunday too, so I could possibly be in for that too.

No Friday or night divess for me.

I am going to try to make it sunday maybe night dives love them !!!!
I just got back from this weekend diving got weather out today but dove sat and sun give report later U 352 , papose , Suloide.

Just signed up & paid for Friday night & Saturday. I may stay for Sunday depending on the conditions. You can add me to the list.

How about an updated roll call to see who's coming?

Donny,

I can't update here I will PM Mel and ask her to add you to the list.

As far as I know the list is current (with the execption of you). If I have left someone off or added someone incorrectly please let me know.

Just an update, so far it looks like we have about 12 (not sure everyone is actually confirmed with Jim, so my numbers may be off by 1 or 2).

I am really looking forward to trying NC for a dive spot again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom