September 2011 Who is Coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zman96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I haven't seen a Who is Coming for September yet, so time to start one.

9/3 - 9/11 - Zman96 + wife - Vista Del Mar - Blue XT Sea

Aug.31-sept.12 Scuba mau staying? looking for someplace cheap on the south end of town. I used to stay at pepita but that is too far from scuba mau--any suggestions?

Currently scheduled Sept 3 - 10 at Scuba Club. Probably going to change to later in the month because our first grandchild is scheduled to be born on the 5th.

Aug.31-sept.12 Scuba mau staying? looking for someplace cheap on the south end of town. I used to stay at pepita but that is too far from scuba mau--any suggestions?

Villa Blanca, Blue Angel, Casa del Mar are all really close and good deal can be found. Orbitz has good rates for Villa Blanca and Casa del Mar usually.

Villa Blanca, Blue Angel, Casa del Mar are all really close and good deal can be found. Orbitz has good rates for Villa Blanca and Casa del Mar usually.

Blue Angel is around $755 + taxes for 7 nights, 5 days of 2 tank during September. It includes breakfast every day and lunch on boat diving days.

leslief: Aug.31-sept.12 staying? Scuba mau

Himself: Sept 2 to 11th,, staying at Barracuda, diving with Dive Paradise

bbarada: Sept 3 - 10 at Scuba Club

rebelrph: 9/4 through Oct 2nd - Villa Aldora - Aldora Divers

Zman96 + wife: 9/3 - 9/11 - - Vista Del Mar - Blue XT Sea

Coral-Reefer: Sept. 10-17, , Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Looking at Villa Blanca 9-3 to 9-10. Great deal on Orbitz with the 100VACATION promo code. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, though.

Back
Top Bottom