September 2011 Who is Coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sept 3 thru Oct 8,renting a room in a private house on 40th. Diving w/ Victor Brito/El Gran Azul and Sea Robin ( depending who has enough people for diving during the low season)

leslief: Aug.31-sept.12 staying? Scuba mau

Himself: Sept 2 to 11th,, staying at Barracuda, diving with Dive Paradise

bbarada: Sept 3 - 10 at Scuba Club

uriggin: Sept 3 - Oct 8,renting a room in a private house on 40th. Diving w/ Victor Brito/El Gran Azul and Sea Robin

rebelrph: 9/4 through Oct 2nd - Villa Aldora - Aldora Divers

Zman96 + wife: 9/3 - 9/11 - - Vista Del Mar - Blue XT Sea

Coral-Reefer: Sept. 10-17, , Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Sept 1st - 12th + Wife staying at El Cantil. Likely diving with Living Underwater or Aldora.

leslief:Aug.31-sept.12 staying? Scuba mau
dstack:Sept 1-12 - El Cantil - Aldora
Himself: Sept 2 to 11th,, staying at Barracuda, diving with Dive Paradise
Zman96 + wife: 9/3 - 9/11 - Vista Del Mar - Blue XT Sea
bbarada: Sept 3 - 10 at Scuba Club
uriggin: Sept 3 - Oct 8,renting a room in a private house on 40th. Diving w/ Victor Brito/El Gran Azul and Sea Robin
rebelrph: 9/4 through Oct 2nd - Villa Aldora - Aldora Divers
Coral-Reefer: Sept. 10-17, , Caribe Blu, Blue Angel
scped755: Sept 17-23 - Iberostar - Dressel Divers

Bump. I know September is slow, but we are going to have the reefs to ourselves again this year it seems!:mooner:

Pulled the trigger last night for Coz in September. Staying at Villablanca 9-3 to 9-10 and most likely will be diving with Scuba Mau. :banana:

Pulled the trigger last night for Coz in September. Staying at Villablanca 9-3 to 9-10 and most likely will be diving with Scuba Mau. :banana:
Check in with Don for some tips on which rooms as he has stayed at Villablanca.
The price is good there and the grounds are pretty nice. Plus a store close by for snacks/drinks.
There is some shore diving directly across the street.

Coral-Reefer:
Just talk with Jeanie about some night dives. I can't remember how many they need, I think it was 4 people.
The best bang for the buck is a twilight and night dive, 2 dives for $5 more.
I would do afternoon/twilight dives around the prison pen and night dives right out in front of the BA.
Not as good as paradise reef, but not bad either. Lots of critters by the pen if you just slow down and take your time.
Hey and try the Victoria Beer, that is one nice lager.

Check in with Don for some tips on which rooms as he has stayed at Villablanca.
The price is good there and the grounds are pretty nice. Plus a store close by for snacks/drinks.
There is some shore diving directly across the street.
When we were in Coz in March, we were staying at Casa Del Mar and stopped in at VB and got a tour so I know what to expect. I am looking forward to checking out the shore diving there. I was very happy with the shore diving right at CDM and, from what I've heard, the shore diving in front of VB is as good or better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom