Sept 5,6 or 7 LBTS Shoredive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
If gear is drying, you are not diving enough!:D
Hey now,that remark resembles me(unfortionately).
Well anyway, if I can get a few cans of gas in reserve (so I can go to work next week)I would then love to come down to visit you guys(and that imfamous "Fine Hat")this weekend.
Hope to make it down there.LBTS one of my favorite dive sites.
Brewone0to
PS tell chuck I'll leave my gear on for the whole dive this time.lol

Brewone0to:
Brewone0to
PS tell chuck I'll leave my gear on for the whole dive this time.lol

Does this mean I can come too?
When and where (well, I know where)......

Chuck

SmokeAire:
Does this mean I can come too?
When and where (well, I know where)......

Chuck
Chuck,
The assumption was made on this end that if a group dive occurred locally there that it would automatically include you.
And as far as I'm concerned Absolutly welcome at any dive any place :D
Brian

AevnsGrandpa:
Guess I'll see if my gear is mostly dry for the trip.

Water still warm? I had seem in it was in the 80's. Can I get away with diving in a t-shirt and swimming trunks? I don't want to be over heated in my 5mm full.

If a conch party is set up for when I'm down, I'll do my best to come.

Thanks's ya'll,

Jeff
I just noticed you're from the Land of Lincoln. Last time I wore a wetsuit was when I did AOW in the strip mines around Pinkneyville, IL. Dark, cold, and not at all like my new home near Hollywood Beach. I swin in the ocean almost every month, and love to dive in a tee-shirt, but my blood still has antifreeze from the North. Water temp at Pompano Saturday was 91 on top, and 86 on the bottom. Why do I love it here?

Jack

So, is this thing happening? I've got the dreaded on call phone but would surely enjoy hanging out on the beach & whining about my tough life to you all..... :wink:

I hope it's not too late, but i'd like to join you guys diving today. Give me a call if anyone gets this message. (954) 695-7010 Andrew

I will try for Pompano or LBTS this weekend. Anyone else planning to test the "light chop?" I'm flexible on times, but early is usually my preference.

Jack

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom