Sept 5,6 or 7 LBTS Shoredive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AevnsGrandpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Conch folks,

Well I gone from one coast to the other looking for a dive!

My wife and I are staying over in Ft. Myers, but driving over is no problem. I would just need a shop to get weights and a tank for myself and mask, fins and snorkel for my wife. She wants to snorkel while I'm diving and want to see lots of marine life!!

Do anyone have any time during one of those days to buddy up and let an inlander like me enjoy your waters and reefs???? I'm available to dive pretty much anytime September 5,6, or 7.

You can PM me back on the board or email me at jeffrey.l.lovell.cjq0@statefarm.com I'm out on a business trip all of next week but will be reading my email from work.

Jeff

Don't take it personally, there are still a lot of folks without electricty down here. That and its the weekend. :)

Even though I have been following the hurricane, I completely forgot the heartaches folks are having down there.

Hope everyone is doing ok and power is being restored. I'll check back later on in the week and see what's up.

Again sorry for sounding unfeeling towards those who are having to endure yet another hurricane.

Jeff

Nota problem. No hard feelings. We all want to dive too!

Scuba_Jenny:
Nota problem. No hard feelings. We all want to dive too!

Looking at the marine forecast... it quiets down on Wednesday... 2 ft or less... A ride down to LBTS is a definite possibility. Riley needs to finish dives 3 & 4. Hey Talon... maybe Cari will want to get wet?

Al

I will be flying in tuesday....wed the 7th sounds great....
can't wait to get wet again...
Hope we can hook up.
Mary

It will take my wife and I a couple of hours to drive over from Ft. Myers so mid mornin would be better than real early.

Where is a good dive shop near by?

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom