Selecton a dive operation in Cozumel - specific questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just back from Cozumel yesterday and did 5 days diving with Papa Hoggs. Mike & Margaret, as well as all their staff, were terrific. We actually stayed at Villablanca for the week, but booked both the diving & hotel seperately as it worked out a better deal than doing a package. (Nancy at Villablanca was SUPER! - she hangs out on the boards, so you can contact her directly for info & booking if interested...) The price at PH was discounted because we booked 5 days diving; we were grouped on boats by experience; they asked each day where WE wanted to dive and offered suggestions if we had several choices we were considering; boats take a max of 6, but we dove with 4 of us on 3 days, 5 people 1 day, and actually ended up with a boat & DM for the 2 of us one day. They do night dives when they have enough interest (we passed on one, but those that went had a blast...)

We have already determined to use Papa Hoggs when we hit Cozumel for a day in December, and I'm working on my 2004 Cozumel trip fund - I want to go back, hang out with Nancy at VB and dive Papa Hogg's everyday ...... there was nothing quite like rolling out of bed, walking across the street and jumping into a fast boat first thing in the morning ......

Happy diving who ever you choose ..... and let us know how it all turns out!!

Kathy:)
(working on a full trip report to post - but need to gather my thoughts before putting it out there!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom