Seeking Travel Dive Buddy. Various Locales. Male. 65

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drair56

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I just joined yesterday in order to try and find a long-term dive buddy or two. Looking to split double occupancy live aboard or dive resort accommodations at mutually agreed upon locations. If we click, I’d see multiple trips in the next few years.

About me: 65 YOA retired professional, NAUI open water certified 12 years, Nitrox PADI certified, with about 130 dives at present. I prefer warmer locations; don’t dive dry suited. Straight male. I’ve dived Thailand, Australia, Minnesota lakes, Ohio quarry, Cozumel several times, Grand Cayman, Bonaire, St. Croix, and quite a few of the reefs of Florida from Vero Beach to Key West. No interest whatsoever in cave diving or wreck penetration dives.

Hopefully I’ve posted this in an acceptable Forum location. These “dive buddy” sorts of requests seem to be posted all over this site. This request is valid anytime you see it so please get in touch if you have any interest (PM me and we’ll take it from there…phone call or video chat to start, I’d imagine). If I’ve left anything out in this post please reply to it and I’ll do likewise.

Thanks for looking.

Hey Drair

I just recently joined too and am hoping to find some buddies to dive with also.
Tried to send you a DM but it did not work which is why I'm just responding here.

Lets talk

Just an FYI… new members can’t DM for a certain period of time. Recent change due to scammers.

Guys, welcome to Scubaboard. If you’ve not already done so, look at the scubaboard event coming this summer. Here’s the link.

A great way to meet like minded divers i’m sure.
1645739068376.gif

Hey Drair

I just recently joined too and am hoping to find some buddies to dive with also.
Tried to send you a DM but it did not work which is why I'm just responding here.

Lets talk
Hi Noelg2022,
I’m still on Super Secret Double Probation (see: Animal House) and therefore can’t PM/DM. Once I get past that hurdle I will PM/DM you with a phone number so we can talk. Thanks for responding.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom