Seeking DM/guide for Monastery beach dive 11/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, you can keep posting if you like.

I had a great pair of dives yesterday at the "Breakwater" and now have two shore dives in my logbook.

Mom Nature could not have been more accommodating. The weather was flawless and the surf light. The viz was spectacular according to Texas Swamp Diver, which I be, standards. I took beaucoup pictures and movies down along the "pipe". Nudibranch, shrimp, crabs, keyhole limpet--gawd it was great.

For those considering a guided dive in Monterey, call Aquarius Dive Shop on Del Monte and ask to get Perry West as your guide. Five stars out of five, ten out of ten. Just had a great time and Aquarius took care of everything, very smooth and easy--which is what I like.

PM for details if you like, I simply cannot give a better recommendation for this outfit.

Glad you had a good time.

Glad to hear you had such a good time. I believe I saw you at the shop as well as at breakwater. Hopefully everything worked out with the car. Conditions were very nice this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom