Securing a cylinder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
Holy cow! that's a huge portable cascade system.

You could fill at least 20 of AL80's with that. More at a higher PSI

Wonder what they trailer would look like if someone rear-ended it and broke a valve? I can see the witness description of "then the trailer took off like a UFO" and flew out of here!!!! The copy would drug test the witness.

Heh, that reminds me of a story of this total jackass who decided to take apart a dive cylinder without first letting air out.
It was like "Gee this valves damned hard to turn" :i1_2:
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK with the hammer. Then WHOOSH KAHBLAST the damn valve head whizzed at warp 9 about the dive shop passing straight through the guys thigh :eyebrow: and wall before zinging into the sky. The cylinder went the other way demolishing the entire dive shop like some wrecking machine from hell! There was no more servicing dive cylinders after that!
Still makes me chuckle even though the guy got hurt, but lived to tell the tale.

Back
Top Bottom