Secrets Aura Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were there in late October and it was the same experience as the year before. Secrets Aura is fine if you have reasonable expectations. It is a lot less expensive than most other Secrets resorts, because it is not as nice as most other Secrets resorts. The Buffet is just Ok. Oceana restaurant is nice. You can also walk down the beach and eat at the restaurants at Dreams (reasonably good) and Sunscape (not so much). At least most of the restaurants have nice ocean views. Our favorite rooms are the “superior” ocean front preferred club category b/c they always have nice views and are close to the dock and Oceana. Other preferred club ocean view rooms can be hit or miss on the views. I have no idea what the non preferred club rooms are like. Snorkeling is OK, best around the shark in front of Sunscape. Two dive ops on site between the hotels, but I always dive Aldora. They pick me up at the dock about 8:30, do two 70+ minute dives, and drop me back at the dock by 1:00pm. Beach is nice for Cozumel, and Balinese beds are available for extra cost. The spa is at Sunscape, but service (and prices) are what you would expect from a Secrets resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom