Dive House at Secrets Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rburdick

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone. I'm wondering if anyone has used Dive House located at Secrets Aura. I am planning on bringing my own gear for a trip and am curious if they have somewhere to store gear between dives, and how far the dive center is from the dock.

Hi everyone. I'm wondering if anyone has used Dive House located at Secrets Aura. I am planning on bringing my own gear for a trip and am curious if they have somewhere to store gear between dives, and how far the dive center is from the dock.
I haven’t used Dive House but I’m pretty sure they offer gear storage. I prefer Dive Palancar, also on site at Secrets just North of Secrets pier at snorkle kiosk. DP does an excellent job of gear rinse/storage & bring it to/from Secrets pier for you. Their boat is smaller than Dive House & they have excellent guides. Enjoy your trip.

I haven’t used Dive House but I’m pretty sure they offer gear storage. I prefer Dive Palancar, also on site at Secrets just North of Secrets pier at snorkle kiosk. DP does an excellent job of gear rinse/storage & bring it to/from Secrets pier for you. Their boat is smaller than Dive House & they have excellent guides. Enjoy your trip.

looks like they are just north of Dreams Cozumel Cape, but not seeing a dock for them... any idea if they do pickup or something, or just a short walk ?? or is secrets more convenient ?? (in the looking and prebooking phase, usually sandals people, exploring options in Cozumel for our first time there)

thanks
(also debating Iberostar , or Wyndham was mentioned as well..)

Dive Palancar can pick you up at the Secrets pier & they can rinse/store your gear at the snorkel kiosk at Secrets for you & bring it to/from boat for you.

Back
Top Bottom