Second Annual RMO Hookup - POLL!

Where should we have the second annual RMO get together?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, let's see what kinda response we get. I'll throw out some options, and see what people like. I'm not expecting a HUGE response! :lol:

I set this poll up so that one can select more than one option. Also, if you have a spot that is not listed feel free to post! I recognize that Denver is NOT the only place where SB has RMO divers even if it appears to be one of the more popular spots with ABQ likely being close or having even more divers (or at least ones that actually dive on a regular basis!)

The poll is bringing in an array of answers.

Maybe we should have a get together at Aurora and Turquoise and Blue Mesa and Blue Hole, and Cozumel!
There is no law against 5 get togethers! Maybe Painted Gorge, Lake Powell and a drift dive in the Canyon of Lodor as well. We might as well be adventurous!

I am joking, but also serious. We should do a few get togethers a year. Chances are better that everyone will make it to at least one.

I put Blue Mesa on the calander, lets put Aurora on there for the end of August, and then Blue Hole in late September or early October.

Can A1 arrange a deal for an RMO aquarium dive at a discounted rate?

Lets be creative!

Well said Kent!!

My interest is piqued on Blue Mesa. If the week were clear of other engagements, I'd drive up there.

Sounds good to me. I like the idea of multiple things to do. That way everyone can do something ( or more then one something).

Pipefish
How about checking on a discount for a group of us going to the Aquarium. (like the way I volunteered you?)

A discount is pretty unlikely. The margin is pretty razor thin because of all of the liability issues. When / If we have a solid number of committed RMO's, I'll see if anything is possible.

PF

pipefish:
A discount is pretty unlikely. The margin is pretty razor thin because of all of the liability issues. When / If we have a solid number of committed RMO's, I'll see if anything is possible.

PF
Um, I'm not very bright in the ways of the law, but wouldn't a waiver cover liability issues? I'd love to get to play with the saltwater fishies up there.

Most waivers aren't worth the paper they're printed on. The required liability insurance costs are astronomical. but all of that is really beside the point.... All I'm trying to say is that it's unlikely we can get a discount...

Thanks Ddavies! I'll remember this!

pipefish:
Most waivers aren't worth the paper they're printed on. The required liability insurance costs are astronomical. but all of that is really beside the point.... All I'm trying to say is that it's unlikely we can get a discount...

Thanks Ddavies! I'll remember this!

I aims to please. :kissykiss

Hey, My drysuit is in. I pick it up tonight. :jump013:

YAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it! :bang:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom