Seawing novas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eazy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I each just purchased scuba pro Seawing novas. Hers has the logo and a tread pattern on the bottom and mine doesn’t. Are mine new or maybe an older version? Any info would be great.thank you

Are they structured the same?

I'm thinking your wife may have the newest Seawing SuperNovas which have the arm connecting the footpocket to the blade at the outside of the footpocket. They can also be disassembled for transport (or recombination of footpocket and blades) by removing the "MFS" locking pins where the arm connects to the footpocket.

You may have the older one-piece Seawing Novas where the arms are closer together in front of the footpocket.

My wife and I each just purchased scuba pro Seawing novas. Hers has the logo and a tread pattern on the bottom and mine doesn’t. Are mine new or maybe an older version? Any info would be great.thank you

Pictures of both?

Pictures of both?

yeah when I'm after some help I come with cakes in my hands, bottles of plonk under my arms, and dancing girls

It's it's just driving me more and more nuts!

a bloke on the car forum tells us he hasn't lifted the bonnet yet but wants us to tell him what's wrong with his car

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom