Seattle Shop for Drysuit Rental?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eponym

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a mother-daughter pair, trained a few years previously with me. They're in Seattle and are asking me to do their drysuit training. If I travel up there I have one rental small suit here in our own shop but I would need another small (at worst, medium) suit. Would anyone care to recommend a shop which rents drysuits? Does anyone do that up there?
Thanks,
Bryan

Most shops do. I would recommend Silent World in Bellevue, because they rent Fusions, which makes the fit easy. But if you are going to be diving at Alki, I believe 5thD rents dry suits (but call first to make sure he has a small). Bubbles Below, here in Woodinville, rents dry suits, but it depends on when you would be coming up to do the class as to whether they'd be available.

Thanks, Lynne!
Fusion would be good, that's what I (and my rental fleet) currently have. I'll get on to Craig at Silent World, he's in fact our SDI rep.
And if this happens, I would enjoy meeting, dives/coffee/whatever. We have buddies in common and I admire your progress and openness.
-Bryan

Definitely try Silent World because they rent Fusions with the removable seals -- makes renting a much easier choice.

Keep in touch about when you're going to be here. I always enjoy meeting folks I've known from ScubaBoard. I've met a lot of nice people that way.

Silent world would also be my suggestion. I am an instructor there as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom