SEASUB REGULATORS, has anyone heard of them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParrotfishNick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everyone, I'm posting here because I didn't see a forum for Scuba Equipment Technicians. So this full set of regs from Seasub showed up on my workbench and I have never heard of them nor ever seen any of their gear. A google search didn't turn up anything. Anybody know of them, where they are based, are they still in
business, can you still get schematics, parts, etc.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_4100.JPG

These are rebranded regs, probably Aquatec is the source. You can track it down that way, might be easier.
Even on Seasub's web site they kept the original alpha-numeric product id as the mfg.

I had to force myself to type my name in reverse lol.

Thank you guys, very helpful, seems it's a Brazilian brand and may actually be producing gear under license. The investigation continues!

So it sees that SubSeaSports is right and these are produced under licence from Aquatec which is a Taiwanese company. Anybody have any schematics for their products (Aquatec or SeaSub). I was also wondering if anybody knows of seat that may be compatible. The seat in the second stages I'm working on are a little larger than Cressi or Mares ones.

So it sees that SubSeaSports is right and these are produced under licence from Aquatec which is a Taiwanese company. Anybody have any schematics for their products (Aquatec or SeaSub). I was also wondering if anybody knows of seat that may be compatible. The seat in the second stages I'm working on are a little larger than Cressi or Mares ones.

Go to their website. You can download direct from them. You will have to do anti robot test, but that's it.
The first stage may not be theirs. Maybe an older model of theirs. But, I bet it takes a std HP seat ala Sherwood and others.

Back
Top Bottom