Seaspace 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazyduck:
Update on a few things:

We will be in Friday night, staying through Sunday.

I will be working at the Diverite booth all weekend. :D
We should have plenty of goodies to show and play with.

Please stop by and say hello, it would be nice put names with faces.

Does anyone have suggestions for nearby activities or good food joints?
I am sure that Heather and Austin will want to explore any nearby activities.

Regards, Andrew

Saw Ron several times but missed ya...sorry...

scubapro50:
We had "free" meetings durning the show covering those subjects I suggested for the "mini" workshops.

Yes they were great! I learned a lot from them and I was even one of the speakers once doing a presentation on North Carolina Wreck and Shark diving! :D

No worries, we'll catch up.
If you saw Ron that much... you deserve a metal. :D

Did you attend the adv wreck course?
If so how was it?

Regards, Andrew

Crazyduck:
No worries, we'll catch up.
If you saw Ron that much... you deserve a metal. :D

Did you attend the adv wreck course?
If so how was it?

Regards, Andrew

Ha! Ron and I go way back! :D However I did miss his course but I know it was good...I've seen most of it at different venues and others said it was great.

For those who don't know...that is Ron Carlo....

MAMMOTH LAKE is schedual to open sometime in August. I think it would be great to have a ScubaBoard day there where all of us could get together and go diving. Anyone interested in this let me know .... we could start a thread about it after the park opens. If anyone knows the owners maybe we could work out a special deal for ScubaBoard members for the day ............. I did get to talk to them and I got Mike Cryer business card. They do have a web sight : www.HydrosportsScuba.com and a email address : hsports@swbell.net

parrotheaddiver:
I was only there on Saturday.....didn't I meet you ???? I thought you were with Jay_SMART_Diver from San Marcos....maybe it was someone with a similar board name...

You met me and JP_TX_Diver, my regular buddy Justin...

scubapro50:
MAMMOTH LAKE is schedual to open sometime in August. I think it would be great to have a ScubaBoard day there where all of us could get together and go diving. Anyone interested in this let me know .... we could start a thread about it after the park opens. If anyone knows the owners maybe we could work out a special deal for ScubaBoard members for the day ............. I did get to talk to them and I got Mike Cryer business card. They do have a web sight : www.HydrosportsScuba.com and a email address : hsports@swbell.net
This sounds like a great idea.

Jay_SMART_Diver:
You met me and JP_TX_Diver, my regular buddy Justin...

I am growing old disgracefully....that is two people I messed up their names :shakehead but still glad to meet you Jay Justin and Todd:wink:

scubapro50:

Sounds good to me. Ken and Cindy Jones took very cool aerial photos. Exactly how far from Houston is the lake, and how deep?

OK well I went ahead and talked to Mike. Seems like a great guy.
Here is a pix of him and his family.

http://main.zgib.net/galleries/hydrosports/mammoth-lake-1/IMG_2687

He said he will talk it over with the other owners and get back to us on a ScubaBoard day. They are hoping to open the first weekend in Aug., but Scubaboard day will probably be in Sept. Sound good?

PS. He said it was about 50 miles from the Lake to Reliant so that answers my question. Also the lake in 40 feet deep..but when totally filled it will be 60 to 80 feet deep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom