Seaskin setup accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It must be the Mandela effect...I would have sworn that they had options for dryglove rings in the suit customization menus.

-Z

I don’t have a seaskin, but in one of the other threads it was mentioned that the crotch Kevlar reinforcement appears to have caused increased wear and tear of the actual suit in the crotch area

So something to keep in mind for the OP, avoid crotch reinforcement

Would be interesting to hear if anyone else experienced that also. I only saw 1 mentioning of that happening

It was right at 12 weeks from order to doorstep.
Copy. Do you remember what you paid? How happy are you with it? The Way I spaced mine out yesterday seems around $1,800 USD before shipping or taxes.

Do I need to move the dump valve onto the forearm?

Copy. Do you remember what you paid? How happy are you with it? The Way I spaced mine out yesterday seems around $1,800 USD before shipping or taxes.

I went with DIR location and all sitech. Below is my customs declaration with all pricing. $1800 with 2 undergarments and my extras.

Screenshot_20230209_134148_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20230209_134137_Drive.jpg

That seems like a really good deal. I went for a lot of bells and whistles. I don't even know what the DIR location means.

That seems like a really good deal. I went for a lot of bells and whistles. I don't even know what the DIR location means.
GBP to USD was a lot better conversion rate last year. Since then Seaskin has increased pricing and the rate has gone down (more expensive). Still a damn good deal for a fully custom suit no matter how you look at it though. A friend was just quoted $5.5k for a custom Bare or Santi.

Wow.. yeah the rate has gone up. Bummer. Mine was $1500 USD with 1 undergarment and a few extras... fully decked suit

I don’t have a seaskin, but in one of the other threads it was mentioned that the crotch Kevlar reinforcement appears to have caused increased wear and tear of the actual suit in the crotch area

So something to keep in mind for the OP, avoid crotch reinforcement

Would be interesting to hear if anyone else experienced that also. I only saw 1 mentioning of that happening
i don’t do any reinforcement also stopped ordering the warm neck options because they make repairs more difficult, the neoprene neck seal does more to keep your head warm than trying to tuck in the bottom of a hood, also easy/possible to repair.

Back
Top Bottom