Seaskin setup accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zip cover
Trigon pee valve
Zippered or expedition pockets
Zip cover
Wide braces (suspenders 40mm)
Dir location dump
Sitech valves all around
Comfort patch
Sitech quick neck (order 2-3 spares now)
Warm neck (standard or simple)
Kubi rings (order both glove and suit side from them)
Kubi ring covers (they help protect them from you)
Knee, back and shoulder reinforcement
Neo socks
Telescopic torso

I was thinking of using the 250gr seaskin undergarment.
Should be fine without the extra space for extra-thick undies then, I think that's more for the 400gram

While all the posts above have good advice, they missed the most important point:

The custom name tag and flag is a must!

I saw one in person this weekend and it looked great.
Like this one?
20230209_170726.jpg

I don't see the RoLock glove system on their website. It used to be there, maybe they no longer offer it?

I just checked their site. They seem to have removed dryglove rings from the customization options/menu...what is listed as a customization option are the suit (cuff) side seal retention rings for both Si-Tech and Kubi. One can find the Kubi and Rolock 90 glove rings by using the search bar.

I am not sure why SeaSkin made this change. There was a very contentious discussion thread on ScubaBoard a couple of months ago that devolved into a debate about the user friendliness of the SeaSkin custom order process....The removal of the dryglove options is pretty shoddy in my opinion, adds to confusion, makes things less user friendly, and may lead to folks not ordering a dryglove set with their suit as an oversite. I hope SeaSkin makes a change to add the option back to the customization menu.

-Z

I just checked their site. They seem to have removed dryglove rings from the customization options/menu...what is listed as a customization option are the suit (cuff) side seal retention rings for both Si-Tech and Kubi. One can find the Kubi and Rolock 90 glove rings by using the search bar.

I am not sure why SeaSkin made this change. There was a very contentious discussion thread on ScubaBoard a couple of months ago that devolved into a debate about the user friendliness of the SeaSkin custom order process....The removal of the dryglove options is pretty shoddy in my opinion, adds to confusion, makes things less user friendly, and may lead to folks not ordering a dryglove set with their suit as an oversite. I hope SeaSkin makes a change to add the option back to the customization menu.

-Z
They're still on the site when building a suit...

Screenshot_20230926_045617_DuckDuckGo.jpg

They're still on the site when building a suit...

View attachment 803552
The cuff-side rings are but the glove side is not...if you click "more info" on the Kubi option it states that the product selection is only for the cuff side and gives a link to their product page for the glove side. There is no reference to Rolock anymore....one now has to navigate to the product page separately.

-Z

The cuff-side rings are but the glove side is not...if you click "more info" on the Kubi option it states that the product selection is only for the cuff side and gives a link to their product page for the glove side. There is no reference to Rolock anymore....one now has to navigate to the product page separately.

-Z
That's how it was when I bought mine last year. I didn't realize it had been layed out differently. I built my suit and added that to me cart then went and selected all my extras to include glove side rings.

BG how long did you wait for your suit ?

That's how it was when I bought mine last year. I didn't realize it had been layed out differently. I built my suit and added that to me cart then went and selected all my extras to include glove side rings.
This was my experience also... I had oval cuffs as an option, but had to manually search out the 90's and add them to my cart.

Also @Boarderguy ..that's a badass patch!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom